Winlock settings won't reset

WinLock, WinLock Professional, and WinLock Remote Administrator
daveg

Winlock settings won't reset

Post by daveg »

I just downloaded the latest winlockpro 4.15 and used my key and it registered fine. I installed it and began playing around with the settings and some worked and others didn't. After I disabled it, some of the settings still remain (run command is removed from start bar). I logged on as other users and it's the same thing. So I uninstalled the program and still the same thing. So, 1. how do i get my run command back and 2. as soon as you change a setting, shouldn't it be active? the disable control panel never worked, disable programs from settings menu never worked, blocked desktop worked, and I tried to block c:\winnt folder and everyone I logged in as could open it. Am I missing someting here? If I don't check the box for different profiles, the settings should effect everyone who logs into this computer, right?

What's going on with this program??
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

What operating system do you use? Windows 9x or Windows 2000/XP?
Robert

Post by Robert »

Same here, the error do exist. I do believe the problem from the previous version (3.x) is still unsolved. After disabling winlock, some part of the windows do not reset it its original settings. To site one, the Control Panel can not be access. An error like "Access to the specified device, path, or file is denied."

Am just using win98se with 32mb ram. An oldies. :)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat May 01, 2010 8:21 pm.