HTML Export Problems - MSIE is OK but not Firefox

Maple and Maple Reader

HTML Export Problems - MSIE is OK but not Firefox

Post by Guest »

The 'tree' works in Internet Explorer but not in Firefox? Is this a limitation of Firefox or of Maple? Any idea how to solve it?
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

Maple exports tree as a java script. Probably, Firefox can't handle this script correctly.

Post by Guest »

Firefox shows the tree fully expanded . . .which means its usable but not collapsable . . which is a pity. Is it possible that the code is responsible? I am not an exert . . .just wondered. Will the new document engine under development be better?

Post by Guest »

I did an export of a tree from Maple Pro to HTML and I am viewing it from Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1. Most of the output is correct, but quite some links to branches point to wrong pages. Collapsing of the tree works fine.

Another thing is that in the tree you cannot see which branch is active.

Post by Guest »

Like I said . . it works in MSIE but not in Firefox.

Post by Guest »

No, like I said it does not work correct in MSIE
Legege

Post by Legege »

Please correct your code. Do not assume that we all use Firefox. I use Firefox for a year now, and it's the paradis.

Also, I tried the export feature. As said, it doesn't work in Firefox AND in Internet Explorer.

Thanks,
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

We will include a new Web Tree module (former HTML tree) in Maple 5.3 It will be available in a couple of weeks.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu May 20, 2010 5:38 am.