activation

WinLock, WinLock Professional, and WinLock Remote Administrator
BAXTER

activation

Post by BAXTER »

Hi,

I've bought a 10 pack license to active my winlocks and I've found a really problematic issue:

The activation is only by user!

I activate a license in a PC and then I change the user and WinLockPro is not activated !!

I recently found that problem and , I think that I waste a license putting it in the same PC 2 times with 2 different users

What can I do ? I bought 10 licenses to work with 10 PCs, no 10 licenses to work in only 10 users... my PCs have Active Directory users so, with 10 licenses I can't do even 1/4 of the users of only 1 PC.

Please, I would appreciate if you answer fast because this is a problematic issue for me and my company
support
Site Admin

Re: activation

Post by support »

In order to apply the license for all users, WinLock should have write access to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE registry branch. So, you should login as administrator and use Run as administrator command to run WinLock. Then, register.
BAXTER

Post by BAXTER »

Hi, thanks for your fast reply.

I have another doubt, I activated the winlockpro in the same machine 2 times for different users, and I have to activate winlockpro in 4 more machines in which I have a bad activation. Are this keys automatically lost ? or when I activate it with admin permissions, the licenses will be returned ?

Thank you
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

WinLock is licensed on a per-computer basis. If WinLock cannot activate the license for all users on the PC, it activates it for the current user only. So, when you re-register under administrator's account, the license will be activated for all users automatically.
BAXTER

Post by BAXTER »

Hi, and is possible to look after how many numbers of licenses are still left in a winlockpro key ?

We've got here a 10 activations key.

THANKS
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

Unfortunately we don't have the access to this info. Just make sure that you have successfully activated WinLock on 10 seats. In case of any issues, please contact support team.