Maple Pro : My suggestions list

Maple and Maple Reader
Legege

Maple Pro : My suggestions list

Post by Legege »

Hello,

Is it possible to add a feature to change the properties for all pages in a document? Like if I want to change the margin for all notes, I can't! I have to change margins for all pages. Also, would be usefull to be able to change font (size, color).

An option to remove all style would also be great. And another one to disable all styling and only use global font / color settings (like MyInfo 1.9i (an old freeware)).

It would be really great to have predefined styles (heading, normal, ...). In Word, it's easy to use style to have a consistent document, not in Maple.

And in the Normal view, the text is very close to the top (toolbar) compared to the left. Do you have a solution?

It's not very easy to use the header/footer feature. What's the utility?

Thanks!
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

Thank you for you suggestions! All of them will be added in the next update of Maple\Maple Pro.
vistad

Re: Maple Pro : My suggestions list

Post by vistad »

I've got Maple Pro through GAOTD. It looks good, but I'd consider adding something
Color and style options to thee node items.
Networking capabilities like in http://www.actionoutline.com/how-to-sha ... etwork.php
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

Maple already supports multi-user access via network.
kileytoo

Post by kileytoo »

Wow, it's my first time in the forum, this is the first post I look up and it is exactly about the issue I came here for!

Basically I use maple as a tree of text editor documents, not word processor documents. I have set up all my notes in Calibri 10, however now I want to make the font bigger (12 pt) to improve readability, but I can't go through hundreds of nodes to make the changes manually (besides, what if then I want to change to 11pt, or use a different font family?)

A few years ago I wrote an email to customer support and if I remember well they said this may have been added in future releases.

Today I came to the forum to see if someone has developed some kind of macro or other workaround to this, and the first post I looked up was about the very same issue! Clearly, I am not the only one who needs this feature.

I see from the replies that in 2010 this was scheduled for the next upgrade. Does anyone has more information on how and when this functionality was implemented?