Problems with my maple key (upgrading to v6.2)

Maple and Maple Reader
Miguel B.

Problems with my maple key (upgrading to v6.2)

Post by Miguel B. »

Hello,
I´m using Maple v6.1 and today i´ve instaled the new 6.2 version, however the key i received when i purchased Maple Professional doesn´t work anymore...
It is supposed to work with all future versions, and i never had any issues upgrading from previous versions, but with the new 6.2 version i´m unable to upgrade. In fact my key doesn´t "fit" in the key text area anymore...
What should i do?

Thank you for your attention,
Miguel B.
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

Since version 6.2 we have changed registration scheme. Please use this form to get a new key (free of charge, of course): http://www.crystaloffice.com/upgrades.html

Post by Guest »

In the page you have specified for the upgrade says:
Our software licenses include one year of free upgrades to the same product.

These are diferent condittions from those that i got when i bought your product for the first time some years ago. The mail i got with my license clearly states lifetime upgrades for all future versions. That wast one of the reasons why i pcked your product.
Can you please elaborate about this point? This means that my "new" key will only be valid for an year???

Thanks for your attention,
best regards,
Miguel B.
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

We will continue to provide lifetime free upgrades, as promised, to all our registered users who purchased their licenses before April 3, 2006. So any time you can renew your upgrade subscription at no cost.
avenger107

Post by avenger107 »

Thanks Miguel B. for bringing this up (and support for the answers).

Getting the replacement code was pleasant and quick.

This has been a better response that I have had form other software that has had marketing and registration code changes. After a few years the original emails can be hard to track down. COS remembered my earlier registrations and responded quickly with the new code.

Post by Guest »

Which key do you want on the Product Key field? It won't take the full one from the registration. Is there like a UPC or something we need?
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

Please use this form:
http://www.crystaloffice.com/upgrades.html
to get a new key.

Post by Guest »

Yes.. I see that. But it asks for an existing Product key.
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

Just enter your registration name and e-mail address. This will be enough.
indyko777

Re: Problems with my maple key (upgrading to v6.2)

Post by indyko777 »

Hello.

I am one of the earlier registrants.

I have tried to get a new key by having sent a couple of e-mails and forms but haven't got any response.
I think my g-mail account is not accepting mails from C/O systems for some reasons.

while I tried to register myself in this forum I've noticed my gmail account is not valid here. I want to ask but that's not the focus here.

I will try to send the form. I hope this time it will work. (didn't do, 'cause I've got it)

-----
OoPs!
I just checked one more time and the registration info came yesterday. :)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue May 11, 2010 10:28 pm.