Suggestion and question

NotePro, CellPro, DayMate, and Clip Plus
Guti

Suggestion and question

Post by Guti »

I usually switch between computer at the university, and have discovered than copying Clip Plus files is not enought because midas.dll should be registered.

Is there any possibility if I disable the sound the program does not try to load it?

Are there any special discounts for students purchasing Clip Plus?

If you are interested, I can translate the application to spanish, in exchange of a free usage. What do you think?

Congratulations. Good job!

BTW: You program is far superior than Clipviewer, and also cheaper!
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

I usually switch between computer at the university, and have discovered than copying Clip Plus files is not enought because midas.dll should be registered.
It is better to install Clip Plus separately to each computer, rather than just transfer Clip Plus files. Or, you can copy midas.dll library to Windows\Systems32 folder and use this command to register it: regsvr32.exe c:\Windows\System32\midas.dll
Is there any possibility if I disable the sound the program does not try to load it?
Yes, in Preferences dialog clear the path to the sound file.
Are there any special discounts for students purchasing Clip Plus?
Yes, we offer 25% discount.
If you are interested, I can translate the application to spanish, in exchange of a free usage. What do you think?
Unfortunately we do not plan to release localized versions of Clip Plus in the nearest future.
Congratulations. Good job!
Thanks! :)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed May 12, 2010 12:04 am.