Thanks for your quick reply.
Unfortunately it doesn´t solved the problem. In fact i´ve discovered a few more bugs, and strange behaviors.
I´ve downloaded the latest version from your site as you said and tried reorganize my file again. The same problem persist. I exported the root branch as you said but the resulting file is even worse with more of my items content added in several places/nodes. It screwed up the organization of the nodes.
So i decided to pick the original file again and tried to very very carefully organize the structure of the nodes as i described in my first post. After some manual corrections to delete the contents that Maple adds to the nodes, i got the organization i wanted. So i saved the file, closed Maple and opened the file again to check if everything was still there. But two of the new nodes (folders) i created have lost their names and appeared empty. I tried to rename these to folders again and this is the error message i got:
Dataset not in edit or insert mode - Native error:10007.
The program DIDN´T crashed and changed the name of the folders as i wanted but added some branches of other folders content again in several places/nodes and everything got screwed up again.
Right now i cant´s rely on Maple 6 to organize my data and reinstaled my 5.3 version again.
I would like to help to fix all those bugs and problems because i like this program a lot. I can send you my original file and a text description of my steps so you can recreate the problem if needed. Just let me know...
Thank you for your attention,